The vacuum comes with a sleek and versatile design that enables you to perform tasks on surfaces that are usually inaccessible when using a large vacuum cleaner. Also, the unit is not only maneuverable but it also reputed for its noiseless operation and light weight.
Additionally, the vacuum cleaner uses Hoover’s Wind Tunnel technology that uses three distinct air channels to ensure that dirt is lifted and trapped effectively without scattering. And on top of that, the filter of this vacuum cleaner is washable.
Note: More info and reviews on different model of stick vacuums can be found at stickvacuum.org
The Features of Hoover Corded Cyclonic Stick Vacuum
Here are some of the notable features of this cleaner:
- Powered brushroll (cyclonic Technology) – You can easily turn the brushroll on and off when cleaning different surfaces. For instance, when cleaning carpets you should turn it on and when cleaning bare floors you should turn it off.
- Low profile base– This low profile base enables the vacuum cleaner to access and clean narrow areas that are usually under furniture.
- Extreme recline handle – This handle enables you to reach far surfaces that are unreachable with ordinary vacuum cleaners.
- Edge cleaning bristles – The bristles enables you to clean edges that are sometimes unreachable with common vacuum cleaners.
- Swivel steering – This feature makes the vacuum cleaner to be a fun machine that’s easily maneuvered.
- Clear plastic dirt canister – You can easily know when to empty the canister because it is fashioned out of a transparent material. Emptying the dirt cup is done with a single press of button.
- Non-marring wheels – These wheels ensure that floors are not scraped as you vacuum around.
- 20 ft long power cord – The cord enables you to vacuum most rooms easily without the need for an extension socket.
- 2-year limited warranty
The Pros and Cons of Hoover Corded Cyclonic Stick Vacuum, SH20030
There are many pros that are associated to this vacuum cleaner. Some benefits that come with the cleaner include:
- It is easy to maneuver and light weight
Thanks to its swivel steering you can easily move the cleaner in any room with ease. Maneuver through furniture and other household obstacles with the swivel steering. It is also light weight and easy to push along.
- Strong noiseless suction
Hoover stick vacuum is reputed for its noiseless operation. Vacuum your toddler’s room while it sleeps and be assured that it will not be stirred out of sleep by any sound from this machine. Hoover’s Technology enables the cleaner to perform an extraordinary cleaning job.
Hoover stick vacuum is designed with a sleek design that makes it to reach under surfaces and be stored easily. It also cleans carpets and bare floors effectively.
Notably, there are only a few cons that have been associated to this machine. They include:
- Short Cord
Some end user reviews have pointed this as a shortcoming of the vacuum cleaner.
- Loose Handle
The handle may loosen up with use. However, there are spare bolts and nuts to fix this problem.
- Small dirt canister
The dirt canister seems to be small for a stick vacuum.
Hoover cyclonic stick vacuum is essentially a corded vacuum cleaner that comes fitted with Hoover’s WindTunnel technology. It is reputed for its noiseless operation as well as its light weight. Hoover corded cyclonic stick vacuum is undoubtedly a choicest vacuum cleaner that is worth more than its price. I highly recommend this cleaner if you intend to get a new cleaner.